CPAP Patient Manager - Dublin Area
Due to our continued growth in the respiratory sector, we are now seeking to recruit a CPAP Patient Manager to work in the Greater Dublin Area.
In this role you will be required to:
- Communicate with Sleep Clinics and Therapists
- Engage New Patients in Their Home / Sleep Clinic
- On-board New CPAP Users
- Provide Support & Follow-Up to CPAP Users
- Participate in User Groups & User Clinics
While full product training will be provided you will ideally have some experience in the area of Sleep Apnoea. You will be required to have a healthcare qualification, e.g. Nurse or Physiologist.
In return we are offering: -
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
We are seeking to hire a dedicated full-time permanent person to fulfill this role. This is a key position within our expanding team.
So if you know your APAP’s from your BiPAP’s we’d love to hear from you!
Beechfield are a patient-focused healthcare provider with 25 years’ experience in the Irish community healthcare sector. Beechfield are the national distributor for Drive DeVilbiss in Ireland.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Company car
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €40,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin, County Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org