Careers @ Beechfield Healthcare
Careers at Beechfield Healthcare
If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded, Beechfield Healthcare could be exactly what you’re looking for.
To find out, check this page for forthcoming opportunities or just send us on your CV as we always welcome talent.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Having recently secured exclusive distribution rights to the Specialised Orthotics Services (SOS) product range for the Republic of Ireland we are now seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to take ownership of the paediatric product portfolio offered by Beechfield and to co-ordinate and drive growth in this new division of the organisation. This is a leadership role which requires a driven individual who can take ultimate responsibility for this product set while training, supporting and developing new business in cooperation with our Community Sales Team.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
The main purpose of this role is to service and maintain the current business in the Republic of Ireland for the SOS Product Portfolio and our paediatric product range which includes SAVI care cots.
- Experience of casting clients for specialist custom moulded seating solutions is a prerequisite.
- Promote the Company, its products and activities at all levels within the marketplace.
- Schedule and attend regular monthly casting and supply clinics to the CRC, Enable Ireland and similar organisations.
- Maintain a high level of customer activity through regular engagement and events.
- Provide product information & quotations to customers and initiate product demonstrations and trials.
- Provide competitor and market information and customer feedback to the Commercial Director.
- Provide site visit reports and other relevant information on a weekly and monthly basis as agreed.
- Acquire and maintain product and technical knowledge through research and product training.
- Grow the territory by effective planning and management of the business in-line with the agreed strategy
- Plan for and achieve the sales growth projections for the territory you are responsible for
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years experience in providing bespoke specialist seating.
- Ability to work in a team environment where flexibility, time management & prioritization skills will be key
- Ability to use own initiative and create new markets and identify opportunities
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Flexible approach to working hours during busy periods
Reference ID: BHL2021/002
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€70,000.00 per year
Job posted 11/02/2021