Careers @ Beechfield Healthcare
Careers at Beechfield Healthcare
If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered and excellence is rewarded, Beechfield Healthcare could be exactly what you’re looking for. Operating across a number of business divisions, we are a patient-focused healthcare provider with 25 years' experience in the Irish community. We continue to grow and are always looking for talented individuals to help take Beechfield Healthcare to the next level.
Check this page for current opportunities or just send us on your CV and we'll reach out when a job suitable opening arises.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Opening - Office Administrator
Beechfield Healthcare is seeking to hire an Office Administrator to join our customer support and administration team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy back-office function, dealing with customers and processing orders. You should be fully Ms Office proficient.
You will be an integral member of our 10-person back-office team working in a friendly and supportive environment.
We are looking for people with the right attitude and aptitude to help us provide the highest level of service to our customers. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge with a progressive company, Beechfield Healthcare is for you!
- Full training will be provided and there will be opportunities for further personal development on an on-going basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with all aspects of customer orders.
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries and updating sales pipeline in CRM.
- Dealing with product returns and credit notes.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, requests, backorders and record management.
- Keeping customer informed in accordance with set KPI's while customer queries/escalations are being resolved.
- Managing spare parts and responding to customers’ parts queries.
- Liaising with warehouse staff and other client offices.
- Supporting sales teams & managers.
- Providing administrative support to other departments, as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate will ideally have previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a service environment of a distribution or manufacturing company.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel & Word) and order processing experience desirable.
The successful candidate will be:
- Flexible, hardworking and enjoy working with people.
- Articulate, courteous with a friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Independent but able to work well as part of a team and to help out with other office tasks as needed.
- Willing to work outside of normal working hours as required, during busy periods or while supporting project work.
- Salary: €26K to €30K depending on experience
- Hours: 9.00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday
- 20 Days Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €26,000.00-€30,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com