An occupational therapist home assessment is an evaluation conducted by a qualified professional to assess an individual's living environment and determine its suitability and necessary modifications to improve their functional independence and quality of life.
There are five key reasons for getting an occupational therapist to carry out a home assessment. Read the following list and identify and list those that would have a positive impact on your life.
- Expertise in Assessing Functional Abilities: Occupational therapists specialise in assessing an individual's functional abilities and how they interact with their environment. They are trained to evaluate a person's physical, cognitive, and psychosocial abilities, as well as their specific needs and goals. This expertise allows them to identify potential barriers or challenges within a home environment that may affect an individual's independence
Job description Beechfield Healthcare Ltd is currently seeking to recruit an Office/Accounts Assistant, to join our expanding Healthcare Company in Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
You will be an integral member of our back-office team working in a friendly and supportive environment. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy back-office function, and at least two years of experience as an office administrator, accounts assistant, or similar role.
What will I be doing as an Office/Accounts Assistant:
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
This is a great offer! We have two Casa Nuova Bed models in stock and we are offering them bundled with the excellent Avon Mattress. The first bed is the Casa Nuova Standard and the second is the Casa Nuova Low. Both beds share the same key feature set (see below) except that the Casa Nuova Standard's height adjustment is 40-80cm and the Casa Nuova Low's height adjustment is 23-63cm.
- Easy to clean, install and reinstall
- No tools are required for assembly
- Transport bracket aids storage and transportation 4-section fully profiling mattress support
- Includes metal or wooden integral side rails.
Part-Time Retail Assistant
Based in Artane, we are looking for a motivated and customer-oriented individual to join our retail team as a Retail Assistant in a part-time role - 20 hours per week. An important aspect of this role is the flexibility, when required, to provide cover for sick days and holidays.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting customers, processing sales transactions, and maintaining a clean and organised store environment.
- Greet store customers and assist with inquiries
- Answer customer telephone inquiries and provide information about the company's products or services
- Process sales
Office & Customer Services Manager
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Office and Customer Services (CX) manager to join one of Ireland’s leading healthcare providers. As the company is undergoing significant expansion to meet the demands of the healthcare market, we are preparing strategic initiatives to underpin this growth. The CX Manager will be responsible for developing and applying a consistent customer experience (CX) measurement system of critical touchpoints, and in the achievement of CX goals through analysis, reporting and actionable insights.
The CX manager will have joint ownership, along with senior leadership, for the achievement of goals and objectives for assigned CX projects. This position requires a strategic thinker with a passion for customer service and a proven track record of improving CX metrics.
Critical to this role’s success is the candidate’s clear ability to clearly and concisely communicate with
Buying a stairlift is not just a monetary transaction, it is an investment in one's quality of life and independence. A stairlift can greatly improve a person's mobility and ability to move around their own home, which can have a positive impact on their physical and emotional well-being. It can also provide peace of mind for both the person using the stairlift and their loved ones, as it reduces the risk of falls and injuries.
Having a stairlift can also provide a sense of security and safety, allowing the person to move around their home with more confidence, which can lead to increased self-esteem and self-worth. This can also help them to maintain their independence and continue to live in their own home, rather than having to move to a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Additionally, it can improve the person's ability to participate in activities and events on different floors of their home, such as visiting with family and friends, going to the bedroom, or
RSV, flu and Covid are working their way through the country.
The perfect storm, as described by some health officials, is causing chaos across all areas of the health service.
Hand hygiene is a critical aspect of preventing the spread of germs and illnesses. Here are 5 ways to practice good hand hygiene:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water: This is the most effective way to remove dirt, germs, and bacteria from your hands. Wet your hands, apply soap, and scrub your hands together for at least 20 seconds. Be sure to scrub the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails. Rinse your hands well and dry them with a clean towel or air dryer.
2. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser: If soap and water are not available, an alcohol-based hand sanitiser can be used as an alternative. The alcohol in
- Open: Tuesday, December 20th
- Open: Wednesday, December 21st*
- Open: Thursday, December 22nd
- Open: Friday, December 23rd
- Closed: Monday, December 26th
- Closed: Tuesday, December 27th
- Closed: Wednesday, December 28th
- Closed: Thursday, December 29th
- Closed: Friday, December 30th
- Closed: Monday, January 2nd
- Open: Tuesday, January 3rd
*12pm is the cut-off date for receipt of orders for delivery before Christmas. All orders received after 12pm on Wednesday, December 21st through to closing for the holiday break on Friday, December 23rd, will be delivered from the day after the office reopens on Tuesday, 3rd January.
**We advise that larger items (beds & riser recliners) are ordered on or before Friday 16th December to ensure delivery before the Christmas break.
This coming Thursday, November 17th, hospitals and many other healthcare facilities will take time out to promote and educate the wider healthcare community and general public on how to prevent and treat pressure ulcers.
Pressure ulcers, when they are allowed to develop, are a notoriously difficult affliction to treat and heal.
Though the Worldwide Pressure Ulcer day leads with Stop Pressure ulcers, the real message is all about prevention.
The basics of (pressure ulcer) prevention is all about education. The more people that know about pressure ulcers and how to prevent them, then the less people that will present with them. If you know nothing about pressure ulcers, this short video is well worth a watch: - those most likely to suffer from pressure ulcers - steps you can take to prevent pressure ulcers