Cobi Rehab Bariatric Stand Tall
The Cobi Rehab Bariatric Stand Tall is a multi-functional aid; It can be used for walking, mobilising from seated to standing, it is safe to use, gives independence and has an IV option. The Cobi Rehab Bariatric Stand Tall has 2 built-in handgrips on the side which allow the user to stand up in small steps from the bed or chair being in full control of the situation. This minimises the risk of falling and therefore also minimises the risk of injury to caregiver or patient himself. Once upright the user can walk around.
The underarm-padding is adjustable in width and angle giving optimal support to the user. This function is supported in full length of the bar. In addition, it has many handgrip-combinations and easy adjustment, everything to make the Cobi Rehab Bariatric Stand Tall easy to maneuver. The brakes are mounted onto the bar, useful in stops of course, but also in speed control and turning: the Cobi Rehab Bariatric Stand Tall is a safe zone. The brakes can be locked, i.e. when getting up/sitting down.
Using 32 mm tubing ensures an almost forever lasting frame, but also gives a much more simple look and it can be cleaned in few seconds. IV holder and holder for urine-bag are optional. The Cobi Rehab Bariatric Stand Tall is mainly designed for use in nursing homes and in hospitals.
- This is a multifunctional bariatric aid with a maximum weight capacity of 325kg.
- It can be used for walking, mobilising from seated to standing and has an IV option. IV sold separately.
- Two built in hand grips give extra safety to the user and minimises the risk of falling.
- Under-arm padding is width adjustable and the angle can be adjusted to allow optimal support.
- Brakes can be locked for added stability during transfers from seated to standing.
|Weight Capacity||325kg / 51st|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park