ST1 Mobility Scooter - Blue
This ST1D Mobility Scooter, blue, is extremely lightweight and compact.
Ideal for going to the shops and can be easily transported, this ST1D Mobility Scooter goes at a top speed of 4mph.
Can be used in the airport and has a height adjustable seat.
It has a weight capacity of 115kg (18st).
ST1 Mobility Scooter - Blue:
- Maximum speed of 4mph.
- Can do up to 6 miles on a fully charged battery.
- Height can be adjusted and has a hard wearing and fully cushioned profiled seat.
- Splits easily for storage and transportation.
- It has larger wheels which provide a higher ground clearance.
- Lightweight scooter weighing only 40kg (88lb).
- Removable seat, easy tiller adjustment and an integral lifting handle for easy transportation.
- Comfortable lightweight and rotating seat which swivels 360 degrees for easy transfers on and off the scooter.
- Plug and wire free connections for quick and simple assembling and dismantling.
- Width adjustable armrests and adjustable handlebars to suit comfort of user.
- Delta bars as standard.
- Horn to alert others of your presence for added safety.
- Fitted with reflectors and illuminated controls to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark.
- Front removable storage basket as standard.
- Grey puncture proof non marking tyres.
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard.
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills.
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on.
- Includes an on or off board charging facility as standard.
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st).
- 1 year warranty.
Standard 1-year warranty covers any warranty repairs required, providing the scooter is returned to Beechfield Healthcare in Portlaoise by the customer. Alternatively, it can be collected for a call out fee.
If you need a call out service our platinum extended warranty covers call out charges. You will be offered the choice when you add your scooter to your basket.
Please note there is only 6 months warranty on all mobility scooter batteries.
|Maximum Gradient||6 Degrees|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||115kg (18st)|
|Product Weight||41kg (91lb)|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park