Nevada Riser Recliner
- Available on HSE Contract
The Nevada in Vinyl Rise & Recline Armchair is one of our best sellers as it features a dual motor mechanism allowing you to operate and move the leg-rest and the backrest independently.
This provides countless recline options, helping you to find your most comfortable position.
The Nevada allows you to relax with ease at the simple touch of a button, or alternatively it will gently lift you into a standing position.
From €19.86 per week
Based on 12 monthly repayments
Nevada Riser Recliner - Dual Motor Riser Recliner
- The footrest can be elevated and the
- backrest can be reclined independently.
- It will rise and tilt, helping you to your feet.
- Easy to use electronic hand controller.
- User friendly four button hand controller.
- Provides countless recline positions.
- The Anti-Microbial Nevada has been tested to BS 5852 ignition source 5 (Crib 5) making it ideal for nursing and care home environments. The easy to clean PVC has passed the Anti-Microbial standard ASTM G-21-96.
- Fabric is easy to wipe clean
- Memory-foam seat upholstery helps distribute pressure
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back enhances comfort
- Three-tier waterfall back design provides extra support
- Two motors enable legrest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Anti-Microbial PVC fabric helps reduce build up of harmful bacteria such as MRSA and is easy to wipe clean for improved infection and hygiene control
- Backrest reclines almost fully to an excellent snooze position and can be stopped at any required position to suit
- Built-in convenient side pockets enable storing of items close-to-hand
- Safety key function prevents accidental movement and potential entrapment of children/pets
- Includes battery back up facility to enable chair to be brought to its normal position during power failure*
|Please choose a colour||Black|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park