Bellavita Bath Lift
- Speak To Us - 1890 989 353
The ultra-modern Bellavita Bath lift has been ergonomically designed for greater comfort and safety to the user. The lightweight and slimline profile provides easy handling and storage.
- At the touch of a button, gently lowers users with restricted mobility down to bottom of bath for bathing and relaxation then raises them to top again for safely getting out
- Backrest reclines to a market leading 50º to suit users requiring greater hip-to-back sitting angle e.g. due to stiff hips
- Front cut-out in seat improves access for personal hygiene.
- Can be used with or without covers; washable hygienic covers are easily fitted/removed and provide extra comfort when bathing
- Very low seat travel of 6cm (2.4”) from bottom of bath allows improved water immersion, ideal for shallow baths
- Record seat height of 48cm (18.9”) enables safe, level transfers in deeper baths
- Weighs only 9.3kg (20.5lb) in total for easier moving and handling
- Separates easily and quickly into 2 lightweight sections for ease of fitting/removal, storage and transportation
- Contoured, slim-line profile further facilitates handling and gives a modern, aesthetically pleasing appearance to suit most bathrooms
- 4 quick-release suction feet allow struggle-free removal from bath
- Lightweight, fully waterproof and floatable hand control with light-touch buttons is easily operated
- Hand control incorporates lithium battery technology which is quick to recharge for convenience and multiple-use environments
- Indicator lights signal when charging is required and built-in safety feature prevents bath lift from lowering without sufficient charge to return it to top of bath
- Emergency stop button incorporated into hand control provides optimal safety
- Standard Bellavita weight capacity - 22st (140kg)
|Min Height||60mm (21/2")|
|Max Height||480mm (19")|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||140kg (22st)|
|Product Weight||9 kg|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park