XS2 Aluminium 16 Inch Self Propelled Wheelchair
- Speak To Us - 1890 989 353
Our new and improved XS2 Aluminium Self Propelled Wheelchair uses a similar frame to the XS Wheelchair but with added features.
Our new and improved XS2 Wheelchair uses a similar frame to the XS Wheelchair but adds many new features.
- Sturdy, silver aluminium frame is lightweight for transporting, durable and aesthetically pleasing
- Simple folding mechanism, half-folding backrest, removable arms as well as quick-release footrests and self-propelling rear wheels allow space-saving storage and easy transportation
- Padded desk-style armrests provide additional comfort and allow unhindered access to work surfaces
- Footrests swing in and out to enable transfers on and off chair, whilst flip-up armrests facilitate side transfers
- Incorporated as standard are a seat cushion, tension adjustable backrest and push-button length adjustment on armrests, allowing chair to be easily adapted to suit comfort preferences
- A one-touch lap belt is also supplied on both self-propel and transit models, providing additional stability for user
- Long-reach brakes on rear wheels give easy access to attendant and user for increased safety, with transit model also featuring `immediate-access’ cable brakes to reduce speed or safely park chair
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent user
- Chair is fitted with reflectors to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- All-round solid Polyurethane (PU) tyres offer durability and minimum maintenance
- Available in three different seat widths to suit various user sizes
- This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park