VacuAide Quiet Suction Unit
This VacuAid is a high performance portable airways clearance.
Its suction unit is quiet and easy to use.
Designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way.
The exceptional low noise output does not mean the performance of the VacuAide Quiet Suction Unit will be compromised in any way.
VacuAide Quiet Suction Unit
The VacuAide is designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way. What makes the VacuAide so unique is the low noise output and the high performance.
It's simple to operate with an on/off switch and has an easy grip adjustment gauge for setting the pressure of the suction.
- Low noise.
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean
- Can be used discreetly inside the personal cary case
- Comes with an 800ml canister with an 1200ml canister also available
- Complete with 100-240 V power supply and a 12 V DC car adaptor
- Up to 60 minutes of internal battery running time
- Length: 21.1cm
- Height: 20.3cm
- Width: 21.6 cm
- Weight: 3kg
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Vacuum Range 50 to 550 mmhg
- Air Flow: 27 l/min
- Operating temperature: 0-40 degrees celsius
- With internal rechargable battery
The design of the 800ml bottle incorporates the bacterial filter into the canister lid making it easy to replace. The lid itself is made from a flexable material, which allows it to be easily removed yet fits on securely. An optional 1200ml collection bottle is also available and can be autoclaved for multi patient use.
Operating the Vacuaide QSU is simplicity itself. The “one button” operation begins the suctioning and the display clearly indicates battery and power status.
The required pressure can be adjusted with the pressure gauge. The large easy grip adjustment gauge rotates making it easy to view and check the pressure is set correctly.
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park