THERA- Trainer Tigo 510
The THERA-Trainer Tigo is a professional therapy device especially for wheelchair users and people with walking disability. With the THERA-Trainer Tigo active (with muscle power), assistive or passive (with motor power) exercise is possible. This top of the range model comes with a large touch screen, leg and upper body exerciser wih leg, foot and tip up protection.
The THERA-Trainer Tigo can be operated as easy as possible and is developed for the daily use in clinics or in the domestic use. It complies to the most recent quality and safety standards.
- Control and display unit with 10.4" colour screen and an associated software package for individual therapy
- Upper body exerciser with long cranks
- Grip adapters, therapy grips, and wristbands for therapy grips / safety handles
- Foot rests with stepless radius adjustment for an easy adjustment of the crank length from 65 - 110 mm. incl. tool and tool holder
- Voice-controlled emergency stop
- Anti-Spasm control
- Leg support and foot fixings
- Device base with transport castors
- Tip-up protection
- High performance, long-lasting and extremely quiet
- Robust and stable all-metal frame
Device base with castors
- Height of the device base incl. castors 74 mm
- Extendible device base made of metal for expanding the base
Control & Display Unit
- High-res TFT colour screen with 10,4” (26,4 cm) screen size incl. touch function
- Adjustable in the inclination for a better clearness (no reﬂections)
- Voice-controlled emergency stop
- Possible adjustments: Start/Stop-trafﬁc light control; training time (0 - 180 min); direction of rotation (forward/backward)
- With smooth start-up and ending; speed of motor (0 - 60 rpm); resistance (1 - 15 steps); easy entry; spasm detection (on/off); change from leg to arm training, Ports: 2 x USB for software update and data transfer, head set.
Anti spasm control
- Recognizes a spasticity (sudden increase in the muscle tone) and stops immediately the motor to restart the motor subsequently again with a reduced number of rotations
- With help of the anti spasm control an existing spasticity can be receded
- The sensibility and rotation direction of the anti spasm control is adjustable in the submenu
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park