THERA-Trainer Software Cl (Cycling) Group Therapy
- Speak To Us - 1890 989 353
The THERA-Trainer Group Therapy software is designed to work with the THERA-Trainer Tigo products. This software offers task-oriented exercising for up to four patients at the same time. The users can exercise alone, together or against each other. To avoid that anybody feels overstrained or not being challenged you can adapt the level of difficulty individually to the patient. The group therapy is intuitive, easy and clearly represented.
Benefits of group therapy
- External focus promotes motoric learning
- Exercising together and sharing learning process leads to increased sense of responsibility.
- Group therapy both promotes and requires interaction between patients and thus social interaction competitive exercise in group therapy can increase motivation
- Group therapy is a cheap and effective alternative to individual therapy
Bike Tour (basic, advanced)
A bike tour through green landscapes or a boat tour through the famous canals in Amsterdam - who would not like to do that? Choose between that manifold video-routes to find the suitable course for your patients and let them do a tour.
Let your patients lift into the air with the helicopter. The training task is to move the helicopter up or down and box away the balloon. You will be surprised with how much fun (or motivation) your patients will have during this training.
Hill race (advanced)
Who does not like bike tours through the hills? The biofeedback “hill race” is a therapy exercise where several patients move through a landscape by pedalling as quicker or slower.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DETAILS
Orders placed on or before Tuesday the 19th of December will be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas for items in stock.
Orders placed between the 20th December and 2nd of January will ship between the 3rd & 4th January.
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park