The Rota-Pro Rotational Chair Bed
- Speak To Us - 1890 989 353
The Rota-Pro Rotational Chair Bed is designed to help people to get in and out of bed unassisted. This is an ideal all in one solution for users who are suffering from degenerative conditions such as Parkinson’s disease and Multiple Sclerosis. The Rota-Pro Rotational Chair Bed eliminates the expense associated with overhead hoists, leg-lifts and daily visits from care assistants. The innovative bed to chair function restores privacy and comfort for the user as they can get in and out of bed as they need. This bed can be height adjusted to suit the needs of wheelchair users and ensure safe and comfortable transfers. The handheld controls are very easy to operate and clearly labelled. All beds are made to order and fully customised so please contact us for the latest pricing.
Living with Limited Mobility
Many of our customers mention how they require morning and evening visits from care assistants in order to get up out of bed in the morning and get into bed at night. Some people find this frustrating as it means that they are confined to the care assistant’s busy schedule. This is particularly true in situations where hoists or slings are needed as generally this requires two care assistants to be available at the same time and as a result the client’s request for waking at a particular time cannot always be facilitated.
The feeling of losing independence can naturally frustrate and upset clients from time to time as they cannot get in and out of bed as they wish. The Rota-Pro Rotational Chair Bed offers a breakthrough solution for people who are suffering from limited mobility but still feel strongly about maintaining their own independence and daily routine.
Flexible Rotation and Height Options
Each user will have their own set of unique needs and preferences. One really impressive feature of the Rota-Pro Rotational Chair Bed is that it can rotate to either the left or right hand side. This ensures that the bed will suit a variety of different room surroundings as well as offering flexibility for both the user and the care assistant if needed.
Included as Standard:
- Medium high-risk pressure redistribution mattress and foot block.
- Waterproof 4 way stretch vapour-permeable cover
- Hand-held easy to use remote control
- Delivery, installation and training
- Bed to chair function for unassisted transfers
- Height adjustable from 40cm to 83cm
- Adjustable leg lift from 0 to 40 degrees
- Adjustable backrest from 0 to 80 degrees and headrest by a further 30 degrees.
- Simple lift and lock timber side rails
- 4 individually braked casters
- Battery backup
- Chair rotates to the left and right
- Profiles like any ordinary profiling bed
- 5 section slatted mattress support
All beds are made to order and fully customised so please contact us for the latest pricing.
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park