Strider Midi Economy Mobility Scooter
The trendy Strider Midi Economy Scooter is our top-of-the range Class 2 scooter. Offering unrivalled style, comfort and simple DR-90 Dynamic Controls. It is designed for indoor and pavement use, it is compact and manoueverable and ideal for getting out and about to visit friends and your local shops.
- Top speed 4mph
- Max range of 21miles on a full battery charge
- Luxurious fully adjustable Captains seat with two tone cover
- Single adjustment rear view mirror for extra visibility
- Increased 6cm (2.5") ground clearance enabling the scooter to drive over obstacles more easily
- Increase range and weight capacity
- Comfortable lightweight and rotating seat which swivels 360? for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Removable and pneumatic tiller adjustment for easy transportation
- Splits easily for storage and transportation
- Sliding and reclining seat with adjustable armrests and padded adjustable headrest
- Delta handlebars as standard
- horn to alert others of your presence for added safety
- Anti-roll back system
- Fitter with reflectors, illuminated controls and front LED lighting to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Power/Self diagnostic warning lights for added safety
- Simple to use DR-90 Dynamic Controls
- Integrated bumper
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Freewheel facility
- Alloy wheels with grey pneumatic tyres for smoother ride
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted eith 2*36amp airline friendly batteries
- Includes an on board charging facility as standard
- Weight capacity 136kg (21st)
Standard 1-year warranty covers any warranty repairs required, providing the scooter is returned to Beechfield Healthcare in Portlaoise by the customer. Alternatively, it can be collected for a call out fee.
If you need a call out service our platinum extended warranty covers call out charges. You will be offered the choice when you add your scooter to your basket.
Please note there is only 6 months warranty on all mobility scooter batteries.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||136kg (21st)|
|Product Weight||87 kg|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park