ST2 Mobility Scooter in Ice Blue
This lightweight car boot scooter can be disassembled for easy transport and weighs only 42.5kg which makes it a lovely choice for people who like days out or travel regularly.
The ST2 Mobility Scooter has a height adjustable, rotating seat which makes mounting and dismounting the scooter much easier for the user.
The armrests and handlebars are width adjustable so the scooter can be set to the perfect height for the user.
The small Mobility Scooter offers amazing value for money as it also comes with fitted reflectors and illuminated controls to improve visbility.
From €10.05 per week
Based off 36 monthly repayments
ST2 Mobility Scooter in Ice Blue
- Top speed 4mph
- A range of 6 miles on a fully charged battery
- Ideal car boot scooter. Can be disassmbled for transporting
- Swivel seat for easy transfers (360 degree rotation)
- Height adjustable, profiled and cushioned seat
- Plug and wire free connections for quick dismantling
- Adjustable armrests
- Adjustable handlebars
- Delta bars
- Removeable Front Storage Basket
- Puncture proof tyres
- Fitted Reflectors and Illuminated controls
- Anti Tip rear wheels as standard
- Anti Roll back safety feature
- Freewheel Facility to allow movement of scooter without switching it on
- Battery pack 2 x 12 ah airline friendly batteries
- Weighs 42.5kg
- Maximum weight capacity 21st
- (Add a scooter accessory pack for just €50)
Standard 1-year warranty covers any warranty repairs required, providing the scooter is returned to Beechfield Healthcare in Portlaoise by the customer. Alternatively, it can be collected for a call out fee.
If you need a call out service our platinum extended warranty covers call out charges. You will be offered the choice when you add your scooter to your basket.
Please note there is only 6 months warranty on all mobility scooter batteries.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||21st|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park