Seren Powerchair with Clinical/Adj Seat
- Speak To Us - 1890 989 353
The nimble Seren is an ultra-manoeuvrable powerchair which can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Compact and agile, the Seren moves effortlessly around tight corners, so it's ideal in areas where space is limited. The powerchair uses a dynamic control system to give a superb non-stop driving performance.
This Seren Powerchair has a top speed of 4mph (6kmph) and a maximum weight capacity of 136kg (21.5 stone).
Seren Powerchair with Clinical/Adj Seat
- Maximum speed of 4mph
- Maximum range 12 miles on a full battery charge
- Available in 41cm (16") and 46cm (18") seat widths
- Fold down back mechanism for easy transportation and storage
- Designed for indoor use and limited outdoor use such as shopping centres
- Compact, agile and ultra manoeuvrable for use in tight spaces and busy environments
- Front-wheel drive system
- Height and width adjustable armrests with PU arm pads to suit comfort of user
- Flip up armrests facilitate side transfers
- Tension adjustable backrest to suit comfort preferences
- Width, height and depth adjustable seat with cushion and adjustable back width to suit various user sizes
- Front and rear suspension to ensure a smooth and safe ride
- Swivel seat facilitates transfers on and off the chair
- Aluminium 25cm (10") middle wheels and 15cm (6") front and back castors with solid puncture proof tyres
- Single centre mount footplate
- Dynamic Shark controller
- Powerful 420W motors
- Off board charging (2 x 36Ah batteries)
- Fitted with a seat belt for extra security
- 1 year parts warranty and 2 year warranty on frame
- Maximum weight capacity 135kg (21st)
|Width (open)||61 cm (24 inch)|
|Length||100 cm (39 inch)|
|Height||105 cm (41 inch)|
|Seat Width||41, 46, 50 cm / Captain's Seat: 46 cm|
|Seat Height||43, 46, 48, 51 cm (17, 18, 19, 20 inch)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||135 kg (21 st)|
|Seat Depth||45, 47, 50 cm (18, 19, 20 inch)|
|Backrest Height||43 cm (17 inch)|
|Product Weight||80 kg|
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DETAILS
Orders placed on or before Tuesday the 19th of December will be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas for items in stock.
Orders placed between the 20th December and 2nd of January will ship between the 3rd & 4th January.
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park