Royale 4 Sport
This stunning scooter features a stylish canopy, powerful 1500W motor and a maximum range up to an impressive 37 miles, providing the perfect balance of luxury comfort and performance.
Royale 4 Sport
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 28 miles (70Ah batts) or 37 miles (100Ah batts) on full battery charge*
- Stylish modern design with canopy
- Large 51cm (20") seat width accommodates larger users providing added comfort
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements
- Armrests are width adjustable and flip up for easy side transfers
- Automatic speed reduction when steering for added safety
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- Tiller adjustment by lever to suit user requirements
- Digital dash display with user friendly controls
- High level indicators and lighting to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Large 36cm (14") front and 48cm (19") back alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride and excellent ground clearance
- Delta bars as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Lap belt included for added safety
- Highly powerful 1500W motor
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 12V 79Ah or 2 x 12V 100Ah
- Weight capacity 160kg (25st)
- (Add a scooter accessory pack for just €50)
Standard 1-year warranty covers any warranty repairs required, providing the scooter is returned to Beechfield Healthcare in Portlaoise by the customer. Alternatively, it can be collected for a call out fee.
If you need a call out service our platinum extended warranty covers call out charges. You will be offered the choice when you add your scooter to your basket.
Please note there is only 6 months warranty on all mobility scooter batteries.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||160kg (25st)|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park