Rollz Motion Rollator & Wheelchair
The Rollz Motion² is a rollator and wheelchair in one which provides many new opportunities to the user.
Developed and manufactured by the Dutch company Rollz, the Rollz Motion² is an ergonomically designed, combined rollator, with a strong but light frame, which makes it possible to walk safely and comfortably upright.
If the user requires a brief rest, the rollator can easily be transformed into a wheelchair, and then back again to a rollator. The seat of the rollator/wheelchair has been designed to offer increased comfort.
The Rollz Motion² comes with a 5-year warranty on the frame and a 2-year warranty on other parts excluding normal wear and tear.
Rollz Motion² Wheelchair-Rollator
- Recommended user height: Medium 160cm (5'2") –190cm (6'2") or Small 150cm (4'9") –185cm (6')
- Maximum weight of user: 125kg (both models)
- Maximum capacity basket: 10kg (both models)
- Handle height: Medium 87cm – 102cm or Small 82cm – 95cm
- Width unfolded: 65.5cm (both models)
- Length unfolded: 63cm (both models)
- Seat depth: 42cm (both models)
- Seat width: 45cm (both models)
- Seat height: Medium 55cm and Small 50cm
- Diameter front wheels: 20cm (both models)
- Diameter rear wheels: 30cm (both models)
- Dimensions unfolded (LxWxH): Medium 63×65.5×87–102cm or Small 63×65.5×82–95 cm
- Dimensions folded (LxWxH): Medium 63×29×90–102cm or Small 63×29×85–95 cm
- Weight rollator: 10.7kg (both models)
- Weight wheelchair package: 3.7kg (both models)
- Colours Available: Matt Black, Dark Purple, Island Blue or Pebble White
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park