Riviera Bath Lift
This Riviera Bathlift is suitable for the elderly and those who struggle to get in and out of the bath.
It has been ergonomically designed for greater comfort and safety to the user.
Hand control and easy to remove battery for charging.
The lightweight frame is easy to clean and fits into most baths.
Riviera Bath Lift:
- Lowers and raises the user in and out of the bath with ease and safety.
- Backrest has improved design requiring less bath space, giving the user more legroom.
- Can be easily dismantled into 2 sections, with integral handle, for storage and transportation.
- Comfortable covers are supplied and can be removed to wash, (Available in white or blue)
- Offers ultimate hygiene with smooth, dirt resistant sealed surfaces that are so easy to clean.
- Hand control is simple to use and is arthritic friendly.
- Emergency off button is provided for maximum safety.
- The storage battery compartment is located in the centre directly behind the backrest, making it a lot easier to insert or remove the battery.
- Fits into most baths.
- Longer operating times are offered due to the high power rechargable battery.
- Light indicates when battery needs to be recharged.
- Side flap protectors allow safe movement of bathlift over the bath handles.
- Slimline, lightweight and aesthetically pleasing.
- Lifetime guarantee on the frame.
- 2 year guarantee on other components.
- 1 year guarantee on battery, battery charger, cover set, suction feet and accessories.
- Maximum weight capacity of 140kg (22st).
|Seat Width||37cm (14 1/2")|
|Seat Depth||45cm (18")|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||140kg (22st)|
|Product Weight||16.5 kg|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park