Richmond Profiling Bed With Mattress Bundle
3' or 4' 6" Richmond profiling bed with pocket sprung mattress bundle includes:
Headboard sold separately.
The Richmond adjustable profiling bed offers unlimited luxury and comfort for your bedroom. With 42 flexible slats on the base that contour and adjust according to pressure, the Richmond gives you all the features of an electric hospital bed but without the clinical, metal design. The Richmond’s design is so discreet that you would never guess it was such an advanced profiling bed, it simply looks like a normal devan bed. The five fold mechanism provides support to the five key areas; hips, head, back, knees and neck ensuring a comfortable sleep at night.
The Pocket sprung mattress is designed to contour to your body and provide support where you need it most. Its constructed with individual pocketed springs that move independently according to pressure. These pocket springs allow the mattress to respond differently to each person’s individual body weight to ensure exceptional comfort at all times.
Delivery, Set Up & Demonstration €120.
Richmond Electronic Profiling Bed with Pocket Sprung Mattress
The Richmond Electric Adjustable Profiling Bed has been engineered with a range of needs and preferences in mind and for a limited time get a FREE pocket sprung mattress. The headboard can be purchased separately
The Richmond is ideal for people suffering with the following illnesses:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Back Pain/Injury
- Circulatory conditions
The Richmond Electric Adjustable Profiling bed has numerous luxury features to make it stand out amongst other profiling beds.
- All the profiling features of a hospital bed
- Discreet divan design
- Five-fold mechanism for optimal support
- Four sizes available
- Easy to use handset
- Upholstered to European fire safety standards
- Unique option for two users to profile bed separately
- Strong, craftsman built and quality upholstered divan base
- Low voltage 6 button multi-position handset
The 4'6' bed is a standard double bed which conveniently arrives as two 2'3' bases. The offer includes 1 x 4' 6" mattress. When one 4’6” mattress is required an additional synch kit and bracket will be required. Please select to add the sync kit if purchasing the 4' 6" offer.
Pocket Sprung mattresses are one of the most comfortable types of mattresses you can buy. They are constructed to work with your body weight to give you the most comfortable sleeping positions for you. Pocket Sprung mattresses work very well with profiling and care beds and are sure to provide you with exceptional comfort.
- Individually pocketed springs
- Responds to each individual’s weight and shape
- Firmness rating: Soft/Medium
|Select bed width||3ft|
|Max Height||58cm (23")|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||115Kg (18st)|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park