Raised Red Toilet Seat
- Speak To Us - 1890 989 353
Contrasting colours have a big impact on everyday life, especially in the life of a dementia sufferer.
Using this raised red toilet seat can make everyday life easier and can help the user see the toilet and the toilet seat much clearer.
The contrast of colour is helpful for the user to have their independence when using the toilet. Drive's red toilet seat uses high contrast colour to make this important daily living aid stand out.
Raised Red Toilet Seat
- This raised red toilet seat is easy to see and recognise.
- Highly visible, high contrast colour helps make important things stand out, and enables the user to recognise and understand the environment, boosting both confidence and independence.
- Colour can be used to highlight important objects and orientation points, for example a red toilet seat on a white toilet is more easily visible than a white toilet seat.
- Using contrasting colours can help people with dementia find and use the seat more easily - preventing falls and increasing independence
- Smooth, comfortable, plastic design with a front cutaway for easier personal cleaning
- The two easy fit brackets are quickly secured onto the toilet bowl. They are adjustable by hand, making the seat easy to fit or remove
- They are ideal for healthcare issue, as the one piece moulding can be completely immersed for cleaning, or sterilised in an autoclave
- Weight limit: 190kg (30st)
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park