Raised Toilet Seat Without Lid
- Speak To Us - 1890 989 353
This raised toilet seat without lid is Ideal for adding extra height to your own toilet. With increased comfort for the elderly, its ideal for anyone with hip or back discomfort or if you find it difficult to get from a seated to standing position.
Easy to attach and has two cut outs for maximum hygiene and convenience.
Raised Toilet Seat Without Lid Features:
The raised toilet seat without lid is available in 3 height options:
- 2 Inches
- 4 Inches
- 6 Inches
With its simple design and attachment it can be easily installed without the use of any tools or devices and is suitable for most standard toilets. Once attached, it is secured safely with a front buffer and two plastic hand wheel locks at the back.
The smooth surface and cut outs at the front and back of the seat provide maximum hygiene and convenience for the user.
The extra height added to your toilet with this seat is ideal for the elderly and anyone with hip or back discomfort or if you have difficulty getting from a seated to a standing position.
|Weight Capacity||200kg (32st)|
|Seat Depth||41cm (16")|
|Seat Height||5cm (2")|
|Seat Width||36cm (14")|
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DETAILS
Orders placed on or before Tuesday the 19th of December will be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas for items in stock.
Orders placed between the 20th December and 2nd of January will ship between the 3rd & 4th January.
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park