Profiling Bed & Mattress Bundle
Our amazing bed bundle offers fantastic value for money. It includes a standard height (40-80cm) Casa Nuova 4 fully profiling bed with integral side rails, a standard low risk mattress and free delivery and installation. This high-quality bed is on special offer for a limited time and is in stock and ready for delivery. It is the ideal package if a profiling bed is needed long term at home.
Casa Nuova Profiling Bed
- The Casa Nuova 4 is ideal for the home market as it is manufactured from High Grade Coated Steel making it robust and long lasting.
- 4-section fully profiling mattress support
- Comes with integral side rails (can be removed if requested).
- Electric backrest, legrest and knee brake
- Dual action headrest and knee brake adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling
- Manual lower leg section levelling device
- 4 brake castors
- Height adjustable
- Quick release Dewert motors and control system
- Dewert lockable handset with head tilt as standard
- Detachable end actuator cable to control box connector
Funke Hyper CC Mattress
- The Funke Hyper CC Mattress with Ottobock foam inside offers optimised decubitus therapy for low risk patients up to stage 1.
- The mattress has a two layered foam core with both longitudinal and diagonal sections for an exceptional ventilation system.
- The virus resistant PU-Tex incontinence cover is removable and can be washed in water up to 95 degrees.
- The Funke Hyper Foam Mattress is a maintenance free, pressure relieving mattress ideal for systematic clinic care.
Free delivery, installation and set up
- All beds sold normally include a delivery, installation and setup fee. This is included in the cost of this bed bundle.
|Select bed width||3ft|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||180kg (28st)|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park