Prism 3 Wheeled Mobility Scooter
From the home of the Rio, one of the most successful mini mobility scooters to date comes the New Prism 3 Wheeled Mobility Scooter range of scooters.
The Prism 3 Wheeled mobility scooter is complete with exciting all new features, including :
- A brand new stylish and modern body design,
- A huge choice of standard colours and the facility to order any colour of your choice.
- The Prism Mobility Scooter carries the Mercury brand, this ensures a focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability.
Prism 3 Wheeled Mobility Scooter Features:
- New design wireless connector means it can be split apart in seconds for easy transportation.
- Stylish and appealing body design.
- Available in 9 standard colours; Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple, Orange, Blue, Champagne and Electric Blue.
- Facility to order any other colour shrouds you would like.
- Maximum range is 10 miles on a full battery charge.
- A second battery pack is available and extends the range up to 20 miles.
- Top speed of 4 mph.
- Weight carrying capacity of up to 115kg (18 stone).
- Height adjustable seat.
- Front storage basket.
- Includes an on board and in-house charger as standard
- Ground Clearance is 44mm.
Discover the rest of our vast range of small mobility scooters.
Standard 1-year warranty covers any warranty repairs required, providing the scooter is returned to Beechfield Healthcare in Portlaoise by the customer. Alternatively, it can be collected for a call out fee.
If you need a call out service our platinum extended warranty covers call out charges. You will be offered the choice when you add your scooter to your basket.
Please note there is only 6 months warranty on all mobility scooter batteries.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||13kg (29lb)|
|Product Weight||44.2 kg|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park