Premier Plus Bathlift
This Premier Plus Bathlift is a market leading, reclines and fits almost any bath including corner baths.
Lowers and raises the user safely and smoothly in and out of the bath.
Built in safety features with a weight capacity of 170kg (27st).
Premier Plus Bathlift:
- Allows users to lift in and out of the bath with ease.
- Fits most styles of bath including corner baths.
- With its reclining angle of 40 degrees, this bathlift maximises legroom by making full use of the space in the users bath.
- Easy to handle and store by separating the lift into 2 lightweight sections.
- Easy to clean.
- High seat travel allows safe, level transfers in deeper baths and low travel offers excellent water immersion.
- Maximum weight capacity of 170kg (27st).
- Side flap protectors allow smooth movement over bath handles.
- Easy release suction feet.
- Additional middle suction feet are available for uneven surfaces in baths.
- Easy to remove covers are provided.
- The easy to operate buttons on the waterproof hand control are ideal for users with limited dexterity or sight imparement.
- When recharging is required the battery light signals red.
- Built-in safety feature prevents the bathlift from lowering unless there is sufficient charge to raise users to the top of the bath.
- Battery is easy to detach for recharging and put back on when charged.
- Wide range of accessories offer varying levels of support for both adults and children.
- Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines (excluding battery).
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park