Mascot MK2 Care Cot
- Speak To Us - 1890 989 353
- Engineered Delivery Available
As each cot is customised based on the specification required for each child, pricing can vary. Please contact us to arrange an assessment. We will then supply a detailed quotation.
The Mascot MK2 is the most modular care cot available that can change with the needs of a growing child.
As the market leading expert and supplier of adjustable care cots, Theraposture Ltd have concluded that there is a need for a cot bed that offers enough flexibility to change when needs change. Frequently care cots can be over specified to cater for possible future needs that are not always known. This adds to the cost and in many cases this extra specification is never needed.
The solution is a modular design that is interchangeable and adaptable so that the cot bed can be easily modified in a cost effective way. The Mascot Mk2 is made using the finest proven materials and components available.
Each cot can be individually specified without having to pay for 'a special' – every Mascot Mk2 is 'a special' but at an affordable price thanks to its modular construction.
Our most popular cot
- Meets the needs of 80% of paediatric clients
- Hand-crafted in high quality Beech wood with robust metal mechanisms and reliable motors
- Offers leading flexibility because of its modular design
- Easy conversion from four to eight doors for access to one or both sides
- Choice of either 60, 80, 90 or 98cm high sides (98 non modular)
- Interchangeable choice of functions including profiling, variable height and Anti-Trendelenburg
- Choice of platform sizes: 140cm (variable height only), 170cm or 200cm
- Low entry height of just 23cm to assist transfers
- Choice of interchangeable rails, Perspex or padding in any cot section
- Meets the essential BSEN 60601-2-52 safe working height requirement so potential back strain is minimised for carers
- Competitively priced and with the potential to save future cot purchases
- Available from stock with massively reduced lead times
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park