DRIVE ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM WHEELCHAIR TRANSIT (20 Inch)
Ultra Lightweight aluminium frame is strong and stable, yet very lightweight for transporting and easily folded for storage.
Drive Ultra Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair Transit.
- Ultra Lightweight aluminium frame is strong and stable, yet very lightweight for transporting and easily folded for storage
- Half folding backrest, quick release footrests and rear wheels (self propelling model only) further facilities storage and transportation
- Grey two tone upholstery offers comfortable support, is easy to clean and along with Silver frame has an attractive appearance
- Soft touch fabric side panels improve comfort
- Features handy rear pocket for storing items
- Footrests easily adjust into one of five positions to suit user support requirements and swing out of the way to facilitate transfers
- Desk style armrests allow easy access to work surfaces
- Two stepper tubes enable attendant to safely raise front wheels for mounting kerbs
- Two solid PU front tyres, 20cm (8") in diameter, are durable, low maintenance and assist maneuverability
- Long reach brakes on rear tyres are easily activated by user or attendant for stable parking
- Cranked push handles allow compact folding
- Cable brakes on rear handles provide attendant with immediate access to reduce speed or to lock for stable parking
- 32cm (12.5") solid PU rear wheels assist with maneuverability and are durable and low maintenance
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park