iWALK Free 2.0
This iWalk is a excellent alternative to crutches.
Suitable for anyone with lower leg injury, that needs to be non-weight bearing.
The iWalk gives the user full use of their hands and arms, which helps to remove any arm and shoulder fatique.
Who can use the iWalk?
The iWalk 2.0 works for most people, but not everyone. Regardless of age, if you can pass these physical ability tests, you should be capable of using the iWalk 2.0.
- You had average strength and balance
- Can you balance on one foot for a full 30 seconds?
- You could walk normally without a limp, shuffle, etc.
- You could go up or down stairs without requiring a handrail for balance or support.
If you cannot do these things, then iWALK probably will not work for you.
- Easy to assemble at home. No tools required, follow our simple assembly guide.
- Hands free and pain free giving you total mobility
- Learning to iWalk is quick, easy and intuitive – Just follow our simple getting started guide.
- Inexpensive and affordable
- Suitable for almost anyone. If you can walk you can use the iwalk
- Superior alternative to crutches and knee walkers.
When evaluating if the iWALK will work for you there are 3 measurements that need to be considered:
Leg length or height
If you’re between 5’1” and 6’1” the iWALK will fit. For other heights please contact us as it will depend on your actual leg length.
Thigh Circumference Limit
Your thigh needs to be within the following range. You will need to measure your thigh at the very top of your the leg. Max circumference 28”/ 71cm. Min circumference 15.5”/ 39.5cm
Suitable for weights upto 19.5st. If you weigh over 19.5st (125 kg) or are significantly overweight, iWalk 2.0 is not a suitable option for you.
Using the iWalk
Getting going on the iWalk is quick and simple but you will need to spend at least 5-20 minutes to let your body learn and adapt to using the iWALK2.0
Adjust the height
Adjust both the upper and lower section of the crutch to the correct height
Adjust the tension
Tighten the straps really tight. For control and stability, you want the iWALK to become an integral part of your leg
Make sure it is angled correctly.
This is so important! And the most overlooked adjustment. This mean that if you are using the iWalk on your right leg the foot must be angled to the right and vice versa.
What types of Injuries is the iWALK suitable for?
Lower leg, foot and ankle injuries are commonplace and range from mild to serious. The iWalk has been successfully used with the following injuries, Achilles Tendon Rupture, Broken Ankle, Broken Foot and Foot Fractures, Bunion Surgery, CRPS and RSD in the Lower Leg and Foot, Fibula Fractures, Jones Fracture and Metatarsal Fracture, Stress Fracture foot, Tibia Fractures and a Sprained Ankle.
If you have any doubt about the suitability of the iWalk for your injury, please consult your doctor or physiotherapist. We wish you a speedy recovery from your lower leg injury.
Contact us for more information or order today for next day delivery
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park