Hannah Care Cot
- Speak To Us - 1890 989 353
- Engineered Delivery Available
As each cot is customised based on the specification required for each child, pricing can vary. Please contact us to arrange an assessment. We will then supply a detailed quotation.
The Hannah is an extremely stable and durable cot., It is specifically designed as a care environment for challenging children whose primary need is to be kept safe in a world where they cannot see the dangers. To protect them against physical harm, for example as a result of leaving the bed in an uncontrolled way, it is possible to have these special beds built with high lattice frames.
Hannah serves to encourage and facilitate proper motion. It is suitable for children who, in spite of illness and disability, possess sufficient motor competence to effect the transfer into and out of bed independently.
The Hannah is available in the lattice heights 70, 98, 135 and 170 cm. The long side of the standard bed is always fitted with 4 door elements, although 8 doors are an option. Modified custom-made items are possible in respect of size and construction.
There is a very wide choice of platforms with fixed or variable height, profiling or flat. An external door locking system prevents the doors being pushed open by force.
The Hannah is very suitable for padding with Theraposture's fixed or removable padding and soft double glazed windows which allow for good visibility without compromising safety.
The height adjustability from 55 to 95 cm permits the safe and comfortable transfer of the child from a wheelchair or seat directly into the bed. The ergonomic nursing height makes caring for the child easier in all respects. It is also possible for the Hannah to have access to allow a hoist underneath.
Given the bed's load capacity of 150 kg, it is possible for a grown-up to join the child in the bed.
A large range of items made to order are also possible with all Hannah models.
Most Hannah cots can be supplied with padding if required.
Reasons to buy a Hannah
- Available in four door heights 70, 98, 135, 170 cm
- Three bed sizes: 90/170 cm, 90/200 cm and 100/200 cm (Hannah 170 only 90/200 cm and 100/200 cm)
- Special door locking prevents the doors from being opened from the inside
- Wide variety of fixed, variable height flat or profiling sleeping platforms
- Thanks to generous interior of 100/200 cm can also be used as a play area during the day
- Sweat and saliva resistant wood treatment in accordance with DIN 71-3 Children's Toys Safety Act
- Patient weight capacity of up to 150 kg
- Functional accessories possible - such as completely/partially padded interior or complete/partial plexiglass cover for round rods
- Particularly stable construction, affording great sturdiness, safety and durability
- Custom-made units to meet the specific requirements of the patient are possible
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DETAILS
Orders placed on or before Tuesday the 19th of December will be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas for items in stock.
Orders placed between the 20th December and 2nd of January will ship between the 3rd & 4th January.
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park