Goliath Heavy Duty Steel Wheelchair
This Goliath Heavy Duty Steel Wheelchair is designed especially for bariatric users and constructed from high quality steel tubing.
The Goliath can take a maximum weight capacity of 300kg/47st.
The wheelchair itself weighs 21kg so is ideal for transporting and is also crash tested. Featured model has a 65cm seat width.
Goliath Heavy Duty Steel Wheelchair
The Goliath heavy-duty wheelchair, developed for user weights up to 300kg (47.3 stone). Made from high-quality steel tube, it's highly durable but weighs only 21kg.
The seat height, seat depth and back rest height can all be adjusted and the wheels can be moved backwards or forwards to suit the centre of gravity of the user.
- Designed especially for bariatric users,the Goliath can take a maximum weight capacity of 300kg/47st.
- The wheelchair itself weighs 21kg so is ideal for transporting.
- The seat height and depth are both adjustable as well as the backrest.
- Seat width 65cm
- Seat depth adjustable 45cm – 54cm
- Seat height 45cm - 54cm
- Backrest Height 42cm or 46cm
- Detachable leg rests
- Elevating armrests are also detachable and height adjustable
- Anti-tip kit and drum brakes
- Rigid upholstered seat cushion (detachable)
- Transverse push handle for increased stability
- Rear wheels 24 x 13.8 inches
- Front Wheels 200 x 50mm
- Crash tested
- Also available in seat width 55cm / 60cm/ 70cm / 75cm/ 80cm / 85cm
|Seat Height||45 - 54cm|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300kg/47st|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park