G-LITE PRO 16" Transit
The G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair is the more refined version of the basic G-Lite wheelchair.
The main purpose of this wheelchair is to give the user more ease and comfort.
This lightweight and compact wheelchair weighs less than 12kg.
G-LITE PRO 16" Transit
The G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair is the more refined version of the basic G-Lite wheelchair. The main purpose of this wheelchair is to give the user more ease and comfort. This lightweight and compact wheelchair is easily transported and weighs less than 12kg.
The G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair has an ergonomic seating position that improves the posture of the user when sitting in the wheelchair. The G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair has a stylish upholstery which can be easily cleaned.
The G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair is a very compact wheelchair with a half-folding back which means that it can fit into the boot of most cars. This makes the wheelchair helpful on days out or on holiday due to the ease with which it can transported. Additionally it has lightweight rear wheels which are a generation polyurethane puncture-proof tyre. The G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair has decreased rolling resistance providing a lighter drive, making it ideal for use both indoors and outdoors.
Other useful features of the G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair are a convenient bag which allows you to store your essential and removable rear wheels to make transport even easier. Also the insertion tubes from the footplates on the G-Lite Pro Transit Wheelchair are lightly curved, this makes the footplates closer to each other for additional support which offers a more comfortable seating position.
- Light Weight Wheelchair
- Fits Most Car Boots
- Easy to Transport
- Half-folding Back
- Easy to Clean
- Ergonomic Seating Position
- Puncture Proof Tyres
- Indoor & Outdoor Wheelchair
|Width (open)||Seat Width & 15cm|
|Seat Width||40cm (16")|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||113kg (18stone)|
|Seat Depth||43cm (17")|
|Backrest Height||42cm (16.5")|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park