Folding Mobility Scooter
The Folding Scooter can be easily folded and unfolded by remote control in under 20 seconds providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go.
Additional safety features such as speed reduction when cornering, an auto stop function and the anti-slip footwell carpet all provide further security to the user for added peace of mind.
The Folding Mobility Scooter has a weight capacity of 115kg (18st)
Folding Mobility Scooter
The lightweight Folding Scooter has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy travelling. The scooter weighs a lightweight 20kg, allowing users to store the scooter free of charge when travelling by coach.
- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 6 miles on full battery charge*
- Folds to a compact size within 20 seconds
- Lightweight folding scooter weighs in at only 20kg, making it ideal for cruises, flights and bus trips
- Overall scooter weight (inc. batteries) complies with Coach Luggage Policy of 20kg allowance which means the scooter can be stored free of charge
- Scooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the rear shroud of the scooter itself
- Comfortable and padded compact seat with auto-folding back
- Carry handle allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- Silver alloy wheels with solid puncture proof tyres
- Additional safety features include automatic speed reduction when cornering to aid stability and an auto- stop function to prevent the scooter from folding whilst in use.
- On board charging**
- Anti slip carpet in footwell for added safety
- Comes complete with padded carry bag to protect the scooter whilst in transit
- Excellent turning radius of 780mm
- Ground clearance of 35mm
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 24V 8.7ah lithium ion airline friendly batteries
- Available in Copper, Red or Purple
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
- (Add a scooter accessory pack for just €50)
*Subject to conditions of use
Standard 1-year warranty covers any warranty repairs required, providing the scooter is returned to Beechfield Healthcare in Portlaoise by the customer. Alternatively, it can be collected for a call out fee.
If you need a call out service our platinum extended warranty covers call out charges. You will be offered the choice when you add your scooter to your basket.
Please note there is only 6 months warranty on all mobility scooter batteries.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||115kg (18st)|
|Product Weight||20 kg|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park