The Easy Rider has a striking new design, stunning instrumentation and offers precise handling that must be experienced to be appreciated.
From €36.67 per week
Based on 36 monthly repayments
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 31 miles on full battery charge*
- Comfortable rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest and width and angle adjustable armrests to suit user requirements
- Angle adjustable handle bars allows comfortable positioning for the user
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- Additional Hand Brake for added security
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension for optimal handling
- Excellent manoeuvrability and turning circle for use in small areas and busy environments
- Illuminated controls feature a twin dial digital dash
- Trip computer with odometer for measuring distance travelled
- Easy to use LED controls
- All round lighting, including large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Large accommodating footwell with anti-slip rubber mat
- Motorbike style wheels with modern chrome mud guards
- Rear bumper provides additional protection
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Lap belt included for added safety
- Large seat back storage pocket for keeping essentials safe when out and about
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Optional lockable and removable rear pannier box
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 12V 79Ah or 2 x 12V 100Ah
- Weight capacity 180kg (28st)
- (Add a scooter accessory pack for just €50)
Standard 1-year warranty covers any warranty repairs required, providing the scooter is returned to Beechfield Healthcare in Portlaoise by the customer. Alternatively, it can be collected for a call out fee.
If you need a call out service our platinum extended warranty covers call out charges. You will be offered the choice when you add your scooter to your basket.
Please note there is only 6 months warranty on all mobility scooter batteries.
*Subject to conditions of use
|Maximum Weight Capacity||180kg (28st)|
|Product Weight||100 kg|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park