Cobi Rehab Comfort Foam Bariatric Mattress
The Cobi Rehab Comfort Foam Bariatric Mattress is mainly intended for bariatric users with a low risk of developing pressure sores.
The bottom part of the bariatric mattress consists of a 15cm layer of heavy duty PU foam cut into springs. This feature secures a lower “push back” effect on the user and at the same time ensures an air flow within the mattress, thereby minimizes the accumulation of heat.
On top of the 15cm PU foam lies a 3 cm layer of viscoelastic foam. This layer ensures maximum adaption to the surface of the user and thereby also a greater weight distribution and pressure relief up to grade 2.
The Cobi Rehab Comfort foam bariatric mattress has a 2 way elastic incontinence cover. The cover is antibacterial, antiallergic and flame retardant. It can be machinewashed.
The Cobi Rehab Comfort Foam bariatric mattress can be turned horizontally in the bed to prolong the life of the mattress.
- This heavy duty PU-foam pressure relief bariatric mattress with incontinence cover is perfect for use with nursing beds.
- It is designed for bariatric users of up to 325kg / 51st.
- Intended for bariatric users with a low risk of developing pressure sores.
- Engineered to allow air circulation within with mattress and prevent heat accumulation.
- Mattress can be turned horizontally to increase longevity.
- Antibacterial, machine washable cover
- Antiallergenic and flame retardant cover
|Select bed width||4ft|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park