Cobi Rehab 400 Electric Bariatric Bed
Modern electric batiatric bed for bariatric users up to 400kg / 62st. This batiatric bed is designed to accommodate the needs of both the user and the caregiver with both length and width adjustable functions. Trendelenburg and anti-Trendelenburg function.
- Modern electric batiatric bed for bariatric users up to 400kg / 62st.
- This batiatric bed is designed to accommodate the needs of both the user and the caregiver with both length and width adjustable functions.
- Adjustments can be made manually to allow comfort for multiple users.
- The sturdy frame is constructed with a central braking system and directional wheel control.
- Separate controls for the caregiver including Trendelenburg and anti-Trendelenburg.
- Caregiver also has optional lock function to prevent misalignment in the bed.
- Bed rails, lifting poles and IV poles are also available to purchase and can be fitted and removed without the need for tools.
- Total Length 231 – 251cm
- Total Width 100 – 128cm
- Minimum clear distance from floor 15cm
- Weight 175kg
- Lying Surface height 39cm – 82cm
- Suitable for mattress length 200cm – 220cm and width 90cm – 100cm – 120cm
- Direction control on wheels
- Magnetic lock on user hand control
- Central brake system
- Lock of individual electric functions
- Removable lifting pole
- Removable foot gable
- Removable headboard
- Wheel diameter 145mm
|Select bed width||4ft|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400kg/62st|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park