Casa Med Classic FS Profiling Bed (40-80cm)
Offering an attractive and non-clinical finish, this bed is beautifully finished with enclosed motors and curved beech-effect head and foot board. The standard height bed 40cm - 80cm enables carers/nurses to care for users successfully, without bending and causing back injuries.
- Integral wooden side rails included as standard for additional safety
- Dewert® motor, handset and controls ensure highest levels of functionality and reliability
- Easy to use 8 button handset features raised buttons for users with limited dexterity or visual impairment
- Attractive curved wooden headrest and footboard
- Height adjustable between 40 – 80cm (16" – 31") to allow easy care / positioning for users
- Dual motor headrest and knee brake adjustment allows both independent movement as well as synchronised movement of the head and foot rests
- Electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation are easy to operate using the handset
- Quick action bolt mechanism allows emergency lowering of the headrest
- Four 10cm (4") braked castors allow secure positioning
- Swivelling castors ensure manoeuvrability over different floor surfaces
- Four section mattress support provides multiple profiling positions
- Quick release pins on all actuator points allows easy replacement if necessary
- Extra high side rails available for added safety
- Easy tool free assembling and dismantling
- Locks into a folded position for easy transportation and storage
|Select bed width||3ft|
|Min Height||40cm (16")|
|Max Height||80cm (31")|
|Heaviest Component||20kg (44lb)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||140kg (22st)|
|Product Weight||91.5 kg|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park