Bobcat Mobility Scooter
This Bobcat mobility scooter is super lightweight and is easy to transport.
It is ideal for use in shopping centres, hospitals and other indoor areas. It is easy to disassemble and put into the boot of your car and the flip-up armrests can be flipped up for maximum comfort.
This Bobcat Mobility Scooter also has an adjustable seat with a fold down backrest and comes with a large metal carry basket on the front. The controls can also be set at the exact height for the user.
The Bobcat Mobility Scooter has a weight capacity of 19st.
Bobcat Mobility Scooter:
- Can reach a top speed of 4mph.
- When the battery is full it lasts up to 7.5 miles.
- The batteries are airline friendly (12v 10ah).
- Maximum weight capacity of 19st.
- Floor to seat height is 17-19 Inches.
- Seat Depth: 13.5 Inches.
- Seat Width: 16.5 Inches.
- Length of scooter is 42 Inches.
- Width of scooter is 19.25 Inches.
The Bobcat mobility scooter also features an adjustable seat with a fold down backrest and a large metal carry basket on the front. The tiller is easily adjusted meaning the controls can be set at the perfect height for the user.
Check out our full range of small mobility scooters here..
Accessorise your scooter with a large range of bags, rain covers and storage options.
Extended Platimum Warranty
For extra piece of mind why not purchase our platinum extended warranty. This offers a 2 years on-site warranty. This means that in the unlikely event that your scooter stops working, our engineer will call to your home to fix the issue avoiding the hassle of having to return your scooter to us.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||19st|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park