We have become the only Irish Distributors of the P’Pod.
The P'Pod product has been designed to offer disabled children and adults a comfortable seating experience with full support. It can be used at home or in day care centres and with its bean bag base, it’s easy to move around the house and doesn’t take up a lot of space unlike other supported chairs. The bean bag base allows the restricted user to feel at ease and relaxed while also receiving full postural support which in the long run is very influential for their development.
The P’Pod has a unique patented design that offers either a symmetrical support, or a custom moulded support fitted to suit the user’s needs while allowing them to simply just sit on a traditional bean bag base giving them a new seating experience.
The new P’Pod seat comes in a range of vibrant colours and the cover is easily removed for washing which makes it accessible for everyday use. This new design can be accompanied by lap and frame mounted trays, a head rest, foot booster or even an activity frame.
The P Pod was awarded the Naidex style award in 2012 for providing postural support in the home environment. The P Pod is the perfect addition to any living room or care centre, and is now available in Ireland.
- Standard or custom made
- Provides simple accommodation of complex seating problems
- Lightweight and easily handled within the home
- Moulded Seat Pod improves effectiveness of the bean bag approach
- Quilted stretch velour covers In a range of colours
- Stylish & comfortable for Everyday Use
- Covers easily removed for cleaning
- Bean bag allows change of position yet maintains support
- Range of accessories available
To purchase a P’Pod you can contact our Customer Sales team on 0578604367.