Beechfield Healthcare is seeking to hire a Customer Services Executive to join our office support and administration team. The ideal candidate will have min 2-3 years of experience working in a back-office function dealing with customers, processing orders, and generating invoices. You should be fully Ms Office proficient. Experience in using Accounting/ERP systems would be an advantage. There is also a strong sales element to the role dealing with telephone enquiries and showroom customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with all aspects of customer orders.
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries and updating the sales pipeline in CRM.
- Dealing with product returns and credit notes.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, requests, backorders and record management.
- Keeping customers informed in accordance with set KPI's while customer queries/escalations are being resolved.
- Managing spare parts and responding to customers’ parts queries.
- Liaising with warehouse staff and other client offices.
- Supporting sales teams & managers.
- Providing administrative support to other departments, as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The candidate will ideally have three years of previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a service environment of a distribution or manufacturing company.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Distribution/Medical Equipment experience desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel & Word) and order processing experience desirable.
The successful candidate will be:
- Flexible, hardworking and enjoy working with people.
- Articulate, courteous with a friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Independent but able to work well as part of a team and to help out with other office tasks as needed.
- Willing to work outside of normal working hours as required, during busy periods or while supporting project work.
- Salary: €25K to €35K depending on experience
- Hours: 9.00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday
- 20 Days Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €28,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday