Benefits of Using a Pedal Exerciser
If you are recovering from an injury or have mobility challenges, a pedal exerciser will allow you to exercise in a safe and productive way. Key to pedal exercisers is their low impact; they are stationary, and they exert very little impact on your knees and joints. So, they are a perfect companion if you are recovering from injury and are unable, yet, to get back to your regular training routine. If mobility issues such as backache, joint ache, or arthritis are challenging you, the pedal exerciser is ideal to help you maintain an exercise routine. All from the comfort of your home.
The pedal exerciser will help you in four key areas:
- Circulation - the physical activity is good for your circulation.
- Coordination - the gentle and repetitive activity of using the pedal exerciser improves coordination.
- Muscle strength - stay active and maintain muscle mass and strength.
- Range of motion - the arc of the pedal exerciser will improve your flexibility.
The pedal exerciser is small and portable and can be used anywhere in your home or indeed, can be taken on holidays so that you maintain your exercise routine. As your training progresses, you can adjust the pedal resistance so the effort required to pedal can be increased or decreased if required.
There is no assembly required as the pedal exerciser comes completely assembled in a neat foldable design and is ready to use.
If you're not sure, then check out these 10 reasons why you should use a pedal exerciser:
- Improves blood circulation and metabolism.
- Lowers and maintains blood pressure.
- Positive impact on coordination.
- Strengthens and tones muscles on upper and lower body - important in preventing sarcopenia.
- Proven to be of benefit to rehabilitation from injury.
- 30 minutes a day is great for burning calories and assists with weight management.
- Regular exercise is known to improve sleep.
- An easy habit that is healthy and maintains your exercise regime.
- Gentle, regular exercise reduces the risks of Arthritis.
- Take it anywhere so you never have to miss your training / exercise / workout.