Have you experience in Community Care Equipment?
If you have worked with OT's, PHN's or Physio's within the HSE you have a distinct advantage in attaining this role!
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
The main purpose of these roles is to maintain current business in the regions and to create new sales against sales budget/target of our extensive product range.
- Plan for and achieve the sales growth projections for the territory you are responsible for
- Promote the Company, its products and activities at all levels within the marketplace
- Maintain a high level of customer activity through regular sales calls and events
- Provide product information & quotations to customers and initiate product demonstrations and trials
- Provide competitor and market information and customer feedback to the Commercial Director
- Provide site visit reports and other relevant information on a weekly and monthly basis as agreed.
- Attend sales meetings as required and represent the Company at shows and exhibitions
- Acquire and maintain product and technical knowledge through research and product training
- Grow the territory by effective planning and management of the business in-line with agreed strategy
Qualifications & Experience
- 1+ years sales experience and proven business sales track record in the community care equipment or similar field a distinct advantage
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment where flexibility, time management & prioritization skills will be key
- Ability to use own initiative and create new markets and identify opportunities
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Flexible approach to working hours during busy periods
Reference ID: BHL2021/001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00-€70,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Retention bonus
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Medical Device Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Driving (Required)
Please send applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org