Five Key Benefits Of The iWalk
The award winning iWALK is a hands-free crutch and is the best alternative to conventional crutches and knee scooters for all below-the-knee injuries.
Five key benefits of the iWalk:
- Improved mobility: With traditional crutches, you have to rely on your upper body strength to propel yourself forward. This can be tiring and may not be feasible for people with limited upper body strength. With an iWalk, you can use your legs to move forward, which can be less tiring and allow you to cover longer distances more easily.
- Increased independence: The iWalk allows you to move around more easily and independently, which can be especially helpful if you have a temporary injury or disability.
- Reduced strain on upper body: Traditional crutches can put a lot of strain on your shoulders, arms, and hands, which can be painful and lead to other injuries. The iWalk takes the weight off your upper body and transfers it to your legs, which can be more comfortable and reduce the risk of injury.
- Greater stability: The iWalk has a wider base of support, which can provide greater stability compared to traditional crutches. This can be especially helpful for people with balance issues or who are at risk of falling.
- Easier to use: The iWalk is easier to use than traditional crutches, especially for people who have limited mobility or dexterity in their upper body.