Bed Rental Package
Our bed rental package is ideal where there is a short term need for a profiling bed at home due to illness or in a palliative care situation. The package includes a four section fully profiling bed, a low/medium risk single grade foam mattress and an over bed table. Other mattress options are available to meet user’s needs.
Our bed rental package allows for fast access to a profiling bed when there is a need to have a hospital bed at home. Rental is charged on a per week basis
Profiling Community Care Bed
The four section fully profiling bed has electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake & lower leg elevation, enabling Carers/Nurses to offer the best care/nursing practice.
- 4-section fully profiling mattress support
- With or without integral side rails (metal or wood)
- Quick release Dewert motors and control system
- Dewert lockable handset with head tilt as standard
- Detachable end actuator cable to control box connector
- Height adjustable
- Electric backrest, legrest and knee brake
- Dual action headrest and knee brake adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling
- Manual lower leg section levelling device
Low/Medium Risk Mattress
- Ideal for any user at Low/medium risk of pressure ulcers.
- Ideal aid as a preventative mattress before pressure ulcers form.
- General purpose replacement mattress with the benefits of a removable and washable PU cover.
- Combustion modified high resilient (CMHR) foam for durability, comfort and great pressure redistribution
- High weight capacity of 182.5kg to suit a wide range of users
- Fire retardant to BS7177:2008 Medium Hazard (Crib 5 Composite)
- Sewn, vapour permeable and waterproof cover for breathability and hygiene
- Two-way stretch cover to reduce shear and friction forces
- Other mattress options including air mattress are also available to rent. Please contact us for more information.
Over Bed Table
This handy and useful over bed table is ideal for use in the bedroom. It has a melamine coated top and all round lipped edging which is ideal for preventing items from slipping off the edge.
Includes four castors and features the small side table providing excellent space for a drink or other smaller items
- Width 82cm (32")
- Depth: 40cm (16")
- Height 74-90cm (29-35")
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park