Bariatric Raised Toilet Seat With Frame
This bariatric raised toilet seat with frame is extremely durable, sturdy and has a weight capacity of up to 190kg (30 st)
With adjustable height and peel resistant metal this bariatric raised toilet seat is extra wide and easy to clean.
This product can be used as a tolet frame helping you get up and down off the toilet or as a raised toilet seat with the frame.
Suitable for the elderly and those with hip and joint pain and strain.
Bariatric Raised Toilet Seat With Frame:
- Bariatric Raised Toilet Seat with Frame.
- Metal frame can be easily adjusted.
- Comes with armrests for safety.
- Weight capacity of up to 190kg (30 stone)
- Front and rear cut-aways provide maximum hygiene for the user.
- Extra support, safety and comfort.
- The durable seat is removable and antibacterial.
- Slip resistant and non marking feet.
- Can be easily stored by stacking up.
- Replacement ferrules are available.
|Seat Depth||45cm (18")|
|Seat Height Min||41cm (16")|
|Seat Height Max||61cm (24")|
|Width Between Arms||63cm (25")|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||190kg (30st)|
|Product Weight||7 kg|
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €9.95 per order on items under €100. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €100 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park