Aston Shower Commode Chair Self Propelled
- Speak To Us - 1890 989 353
This Aston Shower Commode Chair Self Propelled is suitable for users with restricted mobility.
Easy to clean, with an easy to remove 5 litre bucket with lid.
Armrests flip up for side transfers and can be height adjusted, this commode has a weight capacity of 159kg (25st).
Aston Shower Commode Chair Self Propelled:
- Can be used as a commode, where toilet use is restricted.
- Transports usrs with restricted mobility.
- Self propelling rear wheel kit can be easily attached for independent use.
- Polyurethane seat, back and armrests are easy to clean and provide extra comfort.
- There is a front cut away on the seat for extra comfort, warmth and personal hygiene.
- The aluminium frame is rustproof, lightweight and easy to move.
- E-clips provide easy adjustment for different heights.
- The footplates can be adjusted tool free.
- Footplates can be easily removed for easy transportation and storage.
- Side transfers are made easier with the flip up armrests.
- The backrest can be adjusted tool free and the 5 litre bucket has a lid to prevent soills and confine odours.
- The castors ensure mobility over different floor surfaces and have brakes.
- Clears disabled and standard toilets.
- The wheels are self propelling and quick release to facilitate storage.
- The brakes are rust proof and easy to reach allowing the user get into a stable position for extra safety.
- Can be cleaned easily and is suitable for thermal decontamination.
|Seat Width||46cm (18")|
|Seat Depth||43cm (17")|
|Seat Height Min||48-53cm (19-21")|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||159kg (25st)|
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DETAILS
Orders placed on or before Tuesday the 19th of December will be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas for items in stock.
Orders placed between the 20th December and 2nd of January will ship between the 3rd & 4th January.
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email email@example.com
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park