Air Force One Compressor Nebuliser
The AirForce One Nebuliser is new to the market and is easy to set up and even easier to use.
It is a cost effective and reliable device for aerosol therapy at home or in hospital.
It is lightweight, compact and has a quiet operation, meaning that the AirForce One fits into your home and clinical settings discreetly.
Weighing only 1.5kg, the AirForce One Nebuliser is one of the lightest on the market.
Air Force One Compressor Nebuliser
This AirForce One Nebuliser is new to the market and is a cost effective and reliable device for aerosol therapy at home or in hospital. It is lightweight, compact and has a quiet operation, meaning that the AirForce One fits into your home and clinical settings discreetly. Engineered with the patient in mind, the high performance, yet easy to use features offers the user and effective and simple drug delivery option.
- Only weighing 1.5kg AirForce One is the lightest compressor nebuliser in the DeVilbiss range.
- Designed to be durable for everyday use and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Built in carrying handle for added convenience.
- Offering a maximum flow rate of 5.1 litres per minute.
- Comes complete with necessary accessories ready for immediate use and carry bag.
- Easy to set up and operate.
- Reliable and cost effective.
- Designed for everyday use and it extremely durable.
- Built in carry handle for added convenience for the user.
- Comes with required accessories and handy carrier bag.
- Can be used by adults or children.
Compressor Technical Specifications:
- Length: 19.5cm
- Height: 9.5cm
- Width: 15cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Voltage: 230VAC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 100 W
- Noise Level: 52 Dba
- Max Flow: 5.1 litres per minute.
- Max Pressure:2,2bar
Included with the AirForce One are and instruction manual, disposable Evo nebuliser, nose piece, mouthpiece with exhalation valve, air tubing, adult and paediatric mask and five filters.
Technical Specifications of Evo nebuliser:
- Minimum filling volume: 2ml
- Maximum filling volume: 8ml
- Nebulization Rate: 0,4ml/min
- Particle Size (MMAD): 3,16
YOUR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Next day delivery is only available on items ordered before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
- We use a courier service for all our deliveries, this ensures your order is delivered to you in perfect condition. All items are delivered unassembled. If assembly is required, please see our engineered delivery below.
- We deliver orders to any desired address.
- We deliver from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- The cost of shipping is €5.95 per order on items under €50. Free delivery will apply on all orders over €50 that are delivered by courier.
- The expected delivery time will depend on the stock levels. We will always ship out orders as soon as is practicable. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for dispatched parcels delayed by third parties, for example due to poor weather conditions.
Item in stock: next day delivery. In instances where an item appears in stock on our website but is not available for some reason, a full refund will be offered on a no-hassle basis.
Available to order: Products will be delivered within 7-10 working days.
Specialised item: can vary from 4 – 6 weeks.
Engineered Delivery: If you order a large item like a bed that will need to be delivered, installed and demonstrated this will incur an engineered delivery charge of €120. You will be informed of any additional costs at the time of ordering. Engineered delivery can also be purchased if you would like products like riser recliners or scooters delivered, assembled and demonstrated. We are happy to offer this service when needed.
- Where there are unexpected delays you will be contacted by a member of our customer service and will be advised of this situation.
- If you do not receive your order within 15 working days, please contact us by email or phone, details are on our home page.
- We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
- It is our policy to operate a fair and transparent ordering process.
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within a reasonable time of receipt and return the package within a reasonable time, for a replacement to be sent.
If you find your purchase is unsatisfactory, we are happy to exchange items or refund your credit/debit card, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 days of their receipt, in the original undamaged packaging and in a re-saleable condition. We regret, however, that we cannot, in this case, refund return postage costs.
For hygiene purposes we cannot accept returns on toileting, incontinence, showering or bedding products.
If you have not received your order within 28 working days from the despatch date, customers should contact Customers Services. If we are unable to locate the missing product a replacement will be sent.
Customer Services email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return items to:
Beechfield Healthcare Ltd,
Clonminam Business Park